We use Hendrickson Method exclusively in our treatments to address a vast majority of conditions:
- Low back pain, acute and chronic
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Knee pain and stiffness
- Tennis Elbow
- Neck pain and injury
- Bursitis of hip and shoulder
- Foot pain and plantar fasciities
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis, stiffness and loss of motion
- Pain and stiffness in the hand and fingers
Our primary treatment goal is to induce positive change in the structure and function of the soft tissue of the body and to promote optimum function and healing of the whole person.
Hendrickson Method sessions can benefit people of all ages and physical condition. It is as beneficial to the young as it is to the elderly. It can be used to treat those in acute pain, shortly after an accident or those who struggle with chronic pain from postural stress or repetitive motion injuries. It is comfortable to receive and is performed with the client fully clothed and usually without oils or lotion.